Requisition ID: req33474
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Sector: Human Resources
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: XOF 0.00 – 0.00 Salary
Location: Buea-SWR Cameroon
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Under the supervision of the Human Resources Officer, he/she is responsible to support the HR Officer in all HR processes and functions especially in the Office where he/she will base.
- Ensures the proper conduct of administrative support to staff, in liaison with colleagues in the HR department at the other bases.
- Assists in the preparation of HR contributions and presentations at project kick-off and/or follow-up meetings.
- Ensures the collection and archiving of staff timesheets.
- Assists in the preparation and monthly transmission of payroll variables.
- Assists in the preparation of contracts, contract amendments/failures, tracking of probationary periods and renewal requests, creation and deletion of email addresses
- Performs regular updates of the Coordination’s personnel data on the Employee Directory platform.
- Assists in the execution of procedures for the registration of staff at the CNPS, declaration of hiring and termination, declaration and management of work accidents and occupational diseases, maternity leave;
- Ensures the proper maintenance of national and international staff files in the Coordination Office.
- Responsible for the management of recruitment within the Coordination Office: publication of positions, organization of tests and interviews, preparation of final reports, reception of new recruits, maintenance and archiving of recruitment files.
- Responsible for the preparation and monitoring of the implementation of the induction plan for new staff and visitors to the Coordination Office
- Ensures the follow-up of staff training.
- Ensures the transmission to the Operations Department of relevant information related to the management of the telephone fleet
- Assists in the production of weekly and monthly reports:
- Workforce management (staff list, monthly hiring and termination status, step advancements, retirement procedures and benefits, end of career allowances, etc.)
- Reports on departures
- Reports and monitors absences of national and international staff (leave, home leave, R&R).
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor or by Management.
Academic and Professional Experience
- ND, HPD, HND and Maximum BSc. in Human Resources Management or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in executing functions relating to Administration and Human Resources Management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Have knowledge of computer tools and current software Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other HR Soft wares.
- Proven ability to work independent way with little or no supervision
- Have Proper knowledge of the Cameroon Labour Law.
- Have a very high degree of integrity.
- Good organizational skills, in communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good disposition and skills for writing reports.
- Experience working with an international NGO
- Capable of working under pressure and over time.
- Strong working knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Presentation of Application File
- An up to date (CV);
- Cover Letter/Application
- Copy of NIC
- Academic Credentials
- Relevant Previous Work Attestations.
Place of Submission of Applications
The complete files should be submitted online or can also be deposited in an anonymous envelope bearing the mention: “Human Reources Assistant Buea Office” in the offices of IRC in Maroua district Pitoire; Yaoundé behind Usine Bastos, Kousseri Residential Area, Buea 100m from John Chi Church Bokwango road, Bamenda Governor’s street.
NB: Deadline for admissibility of files: November 7th 2022, at 5 p.m. prompt.
Applications from female candidates and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit rescue.csod.com.