Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF)
Job Description Assistant Program Admin
Job Title: Assistant Program Admin
Location: South (Sangmelima)
Reports to: Sr. Operations Manager, SDM Cluster III
Contract Duration : 3 Months
Application due date : 19 October 2022
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 19 countries and at over 5,500 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected. Today, because of the highly successful work of the Foundation and its partners, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States. With a growing global staff of over 1,000—nine of 10 who work in the field—the Foundation’s global mission is to implement HIV prevention, care, and treatment programs; further advance innovative research; and execute strategic and targeted global advocacy activities to bring dramatic change to the lives of millions of women, children, and families worldwide. For more information, please, visit our page: www.pedaids.org.
EGPAF works in partnership with the Ministry of Health NACC and the Regional and District Health Teams to support HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment, and health systems strengthening services. EGPAF is mainly funded by PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Purpose of the position:
To provide administrative assistance to EGPAF Cameroon’s district technical teams in the areas of procurement coordination, administrative/financial coordination, logistics, and field stock coordination as well as liaison between technical and operational teams for the coordination of day-to-day operations, facilitate planning and timely execution of mutual tasks
Main responsibilities :
Procurement support and coordination
– Weekly collection of requisition forms from site managers in the district under his/her responsibility
– Consolidates all site requisition forms into one master form and submits it to the project manager for approval, follows up and submits it to the procurement department;
– Maintains a log of master PRFs submitted by the district and provides weekly updates to site managers, TAs, and Cameroon ELT on procurement status.
– Provides the distribution list to the stock manager and verifies that supplies/products have been distributed and received at the sites according to the PRF specifications.
Financial support and coordination
– Collects approved requests for advances from district staff under his/her responsibility
– Confirms that the activities included in the requests for advances are included in the validated project budget/Workplan and submits them for funding.
– Ensures that finance processes the advance requests in a timely manner and provides weekly updates to the district teams under his/her responsibility.
– Collaborates with the finance team and district teams in the submission of supporting documents for mobile payments.
– When authorized, may make cash payments directly to participants, e.g. for adolescent support groups in coordination with site managers and the finance team
– Collaborates with the finance team to provide reports of pending advance requests to district managers, and forwards all pending advances over 30 days to the project manager and country director.
– Support and liaise with the finance team to ensure that all attendance sheets for district teams under his/her responsibility are submitted on time.
Other admin support and coordination
– Coordinate logistics for workshops, seminars, and training for the districts under his/her responsibility
– Document meeting minutes as required
– Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Performance Indicators for the Programme Admin
– Proportion of logistical and administrative support provided to program staff as required. 100%
– Proportion of activity advance requests submitted for approval each Tuesday of the week. 100%
– PRFs approved and sent to procurement within 10 working days of the planned activity. 100%
– Ensure that more than 95% of advances made are cleared within 10 days of the end of the activity.
– Ensure that the weekly advance request summary sheet is updated and shared weekly.
– Submit supporting documents for training to be settled for payment on the first day for the first part of the payment, then all remaining documents two working days after the training > 95%.
To apply for this job please visit phe.tbe.taleo.net.