CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF A STORE ASSISTANT CONSULTANT FOR THE PASSR
Who are we ?
The Cameroonian Association for Social Marketing (ACMS), member of the PSI network is a non-governmental organization under Cameroonian law whose main mission is to improve in a sustainable and measurable way the social situation of the Cameroonian population and to promote health and family prosperity. Thus, ACMS works in cooperation with the government and its public and private sector partners to deliver high quality health programs, reaching all populations in need. For more than twenty-five years, ACMS has provided the people of Cameroon with comprehensive, evidence-based public health interventions, including programs in reproductive health, malaria, and HIV prevention among others.
The Program for Access to Reproductive Health Services (PASSR) which is recruiting is a development project of the Republic of Cameroon co-financed by the Federal Republic of Germany through its development bank (KfW). ACMS is responsible for the implementation of this program on a large scale.
Indeed, the PASSR implemented in four (04) regions of Cameroon (East, Adamaoua, North and Far North) aims to increase the use of modern methods of family planning, in particular methods of long duration of action.
- Supervise reception, storage and distribution operations;
- Ensure the management of platform products in the warehouse;
- Implement and oversee security operations;
- Ensure efficient and safe use of warehouse equipment;
- Ensure the security of the store;
- Monitor product storage conditions;
- Monitor stock levels and report any needs to management;
- Monitor expirations;
- Ensure the output of products in compliance with the required standards (FEFO, FIFO);
- Motivate and discipline staff;
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse activities;
- Prepare and submit monthly stock reports.
What are we looking for?
- Pragmatism: You get going and maintain momentum even when things are ambiguous and don’t let perfection take precedence over sufficiency.
- Honesty: You are not afraid to speak up and say what you think.
- Measurement: You set clear and challenging goals and hold yourself accountable for achieving measurable results.
- Commitment: You are independent and a free thinker, but you are ready to buy into the direction of the team and commit yourself to its success.
The basics :
- Hold at least a BEPC, CAP or GCE O LEVEL ;
- Have one (01) year of professional experience in warehouse management;
- In substitution of the required diploma : Have more than three (03) years of relevant professional experience in warehouse management;
- Have an excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures;
- Have a thorough knowledge of inventory and inventory controls;
- Have the ability to use a cart effectively;
- Have strong problem-solving skills;
- Have a good ability to plan and foresee potential and emerging obstacles;
- Demonstrate adaptability, patience, ingenuity, resilience and flexibility;
- Have results-based management skills;
What would turn us on?
- Familiarity with social marketing and/or NGOs;
- Fluent in French and/or English and have a sufficient command of the other language;
- Good command of computers and software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
How to compile your Application File?
- A cover letter ;
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV) using the form available for this purpose on the site: http://www.acms-cm.org ;
- Photocopies of diplomas required. A verification of Diplomas will be carried out for the successful candidate;
- Photocopies of documents that justify the experience of the candidate, (Certificate, employment, work certificate, or any other related document).
Your canditate file :
Complete files will be sent to the following address : https://jobs.acms-cm.org or CM_recrutement@acms-cm.org
Our employment policy
ACMS is a fair employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, registration, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, identity or, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, disabled veteran, military or professional status.
ACMS is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from women. Only the preselected candidates will be contacted.
ACMS reserves the right to recruit at a lower level or on the basis of a modified job profile.
References will be required. The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check.
Key job information:
Type of contract: Consulting
Place of work: Garoua
Status: Local position
Date of taking office: March 2023
Project end date: January 31, 2025
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.orgA